Show us your Cat as it sits right now

mine yesterday. better late than never right?

Digging it , looking at the wheels do you race that cat ? :smoke:

Looks good. Glad you were able to get it back on the road and make it to the BBQ at Kim’s.

I just swapped the 2v out for a 600cfm 4 barrel, an edelbrock intake and a set of long tube headers. I’ve never had it at the track (didn’t see the point in running a 16) but July 15 I’ll go. that’s the next street legal day at the local track. and thanks Jeff, I’m glad I could catch up to all of you after

Glad to hear it, keep us posted on your run times :smoke:

2 Likes

Digging the look :beerchug: does it see the track ? :smoke:

YES it does…

looks mean. what are you running in it?

Well, OK I’ll show you the cat as she sits right now… :whistle: :laughing:

Imgur

Its actually a little farther along than this as of yesterday…
evert.jpg

1 Like

Currently it’s a 408 stroker backed by a 5spd TKO 500
Full locker rear

Kyle you ever take it to the drag strip or are you more into autocross?

Looks awesome, Don. Saw it there at WCCC today. Very cool. I cannot wait to see it on the road.

Haven’t taken it down the strip since St Louis stop on 2015 power tour and the MSD box kept shutting me down. UGH!!

Looking good Don. I really like the style/roll bar. I’m going with one on my convertible project as well.
Steven

Any updates on the progress ? :smoke:

Picked up yesterday 1975 xr7 90,000 original miles …has original issued 1975 title even the tag receipt from the first set of tags in 1975 original 8 track player …

Love the ragtop, Don. 408 and tko would be waaaayyy fun. Congrats on the '75. Big cars need love too. I love drving my wife’s '79 Tbird. Reminds me of my first car, and is SUPER comfortable.

Mine last weekend.

Colin