Show us your Cat as it sits right now

Hey Colin - Great Cat! I think you got its stance just right. What size are your tires?

Thanks Gary, I love the stance too, although I can’t take credit as the PO did the suspension work. Tires are P235R60 15’s on style steel wheels on all 4 corners. Would like to get a little wider at the back some day.

Colin

Yep, That’s my tail lights in front of Jeff Bingaman’s Cougar here. I do drive in the rain.

You guys are awesome!

Back left corner. Where it will stay dry and covered until at least April. Living in Northern New England isn’t ideal for us motorheads.

Winter is for motorcycle projects in the basement. Beginning a top end rebuild on a rare 1968 Honda CL175 “sloper”. The vintage Hondas are well engineered, fun to work on, and eBay is absolutely loaded with NOS goodies at reasonable prices!
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG

Here is my wifes 2 70 Cougar Convt.

We just sold the red car so as to have money to work on the blue 70

after almost 20 years of sitting in my parents driveway after high school my '68 XR-7 is sitting nice and clean in my garage awaiting restoration.

Sharing winter storage with three of his closest friends.
IMG_1964 resized.JPG
IMG_1970 resized.JPG

Its been mentioned before, but hot damn, I dig that black Oldsmobile. The Super Stock rally wheels make it pop!

Thanks! I tried to give a bit of an Oldsmobile Holiday look minus the bucket seats and console. It’s my daily driver from April through November.

Going on two months now since I pulled it out of the garage to take to a storage unit. Bad enough that it’s been sitting out in the rain. Now this is the second big snow it’s out in. Been waiting on a local restorer who said he would trailer it over for me, but staring to look like I’ll be needing to find someone else.

My cat looks like this:

Which is better than the alternative. You’ll get it if you think about it.

Burr, we got a foot yesterday and overnight.

I finally gave up waiting on the guy who told me he’d move the cat. I found someone with a car trailer and we loaded it up and took it to a storage unit.
It wasn’t an easy move. The car trailer he had could only be considered that because it had once been one. There wasn’t much left of it. The ramps he had weren’t the right ones. They came about 6" short of the trailer. We had to unhook the hitch and put a floor jack under it to get the back of the trailer low enough. Then of course when the front tires landed on the trailer there wasn’t enough weight to keep the tongue down.
The radiator probably go wrecked. He used a come a long to pull the car onto the trailer, and we didn’t realize that the chain he wrapped around that angled frame piece was over a transmission cooling line and that broke something. All the radiator fluid leaked out.
When we got it to the storage unit, the ground was sloped away from the door so we had to do some fancy arranging of the ramps and some wood to get it off the trailer. Next time I’ll call a flat bed wrecker.

Perpetually in bodyshop purgatory :cry:

I get it! Fastcat made a lasting impression.

Mine today. Took her for drive yesterday, and need to cover her back up after I go back over her with some instant detailed. Was raining when I drove her.

This was before my brake issues

ROFLMFAO…that’s funny stuff right there. Well played, sir, well played.