Canadian GT-E Found

And before you know it someone else will be here showing the world about the “barn finds” from our estate sales…

Cool…that looks like it cleaned up nice.

Are those seats comfort weave vinyl option?

Leather.

Thanks Don.

Man…This thread took a fascinating turn!

That blue is really gorgeous and in nice shape…

I love stuff like this. Loads of nostalgia. I can only assume by the photos the Asian gentleman is that original owner, and his name is Jack Sing. I think his biography with the car would be a great read just because I like that sort of thing. Sometimes I think “if only my car could talk” Well this one can :slight_smile:

This blue GTE appears to be an XR-7. Would that be correct? If it is correct just curious as to what happened to the XR-7 emblems that should be on the sail panels.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

they are back on car as of today

Good question! The owner of the GTE is a member here and reads each post but has made a vow never to engage. Kim? Poke-poke?

haha don, dont poke poke the bear! i made the post before yours. so that is 2 today. thats enuff for this year.

Congratulations Kim. Great Cougar.

I second that. Even if you don’t want to talk to us. :smiley:

Great car and it went to the right guy. Looking forward to seeing it once the border reopens. Congratulations Kim!

So Kim, when is the reveal party? I think we can do it properly “distanced”. :smiley:

thanks Neal
thanks Jeff
thanks Al Bundy, but i do want to talk to you. im just more of a woodshop and garage guy than a computer guy :wall:
Harry let me know when your house is ready to party lol
this is why i dont compute; took me 20 minutes to add the brick wall imogee.

Kim, I know it takes you half an hour to type out a few sentences, but before it took you an hour to do the same. You’ve cut your typing time in half. lol
I agree with you though Kim… you’re time is much better spent working on your cars rather than typing on a keyboard.

I love this thread. No idea how I missed it all these years.

Congrats Kim, what an amazing project. Like Steve McQueen level cool.

twice as fast scott? come on now :naughty:
thanks chris!